Week 4 Blogging Challenge: My Favorite Sport

My favorite sport is volleyball. I started liking volleyball when I was about 9 years old. My mom and I would bump the ball to each other almost every night and I had so much fun. The next year after that I got a volleyball net for Christmas and now we play volleyball games with it. Usually my mom and I are on a team and my brother and dad are on a team, and my sister likes to watch and call out the score.

As I have gotten older I have started to love volleyball and we have always been in search for a team. We have searched and searched and searched and we never found a team because there isn’t a lot of boys who like to play volleyball. This past week we found a team that is all boys and I have tryouts Sunday, November 3 .

I am super excited that I have a chance to play on a team. If I make the team we will travel all around Ohio to play other teams. Volleyball is my favorite sport and I am so excited that I might be able to play on a boys volleyball team.

6 thoughts on “Week 4 Blogging Challenge: My Favorite Sport

1. Hi, Maddox!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I used to like volleyball growing up with my parents and sister.

Let us know if you make it onto the boys’ team!